We understand how challenging it can be to balance work, family, and personal well-being. It is challenging to Self-care isn’t a luxury – it’s a necessity.
You owe it to yourself to prioritize your well-being, and yoga is a powerful tool to help you do just that. Our webinar, from the comfort of your own home, is a unique opportunity to learn from our world-famous physicians & Yoga mentors and connect with like-minded participants.
Weekend Yoga Event to Celebrate International Yoga Day
You’ll learn esoteric Techniques on how to reduce stress, improve sleep, and promote overall health and wellness. Plus, Learn how to make Lifestyle changes to control deadly diseases and ailments like PCOS, Diabetes, Obesity, Breast Cancer, Stress and Anxiety, etc.
You’re worth investing in, and we’re confident you’ll find the value in our webinar.
Australia: 1:00 AM
India: 8:30 PM
Bangladesh: 9:00 PM
11 AM Eastern Daylight Time USA
Montreal Canada: 11:00 AM
Indonesia: 10:00 PM
UAE: 7:00 PM
Chicago: 11:00 AM <> New York 12:00 pm <> CEST, Europe: 5:00 PM <> CDT, USA: 10:00 AM <> PDT, USA: 8:00 AM
Limited Seat Available, Book yours Now FOR FREE
Who Is this event for
This program is for you, if:
- You often juggle multiple roles and responsibilities, leading to stress and anxiety.
- You struggle with body image issues and low self-esteem
- You seek emotional resilience and mental well-being
- You’re navigating pregnancy or postnatal recovery
- You experience hormonal fluctuations that cause physical and emotional discomfort
Love your body and unlock your inner strength through the power of yoga on World Yoga Day. Join us to learn new techniques, cultivate inner peace, and connect with a community of people who share your passion for health and wellness.
This Session is designed for both new joiners and regular Practitioners.
What will you learn from this World Yoga Day workshop?
- Master the science of staying healthy, youthful, and disease-free with esoteric Yoga techniques
- Gain the latest insights on yoga and its practical applications for enhancing your daily life on World Yoga Day.
- Learn how to seamlessly integrate yoga into your busy schedule, empowering you to find balance amidst demanding work and family responsibilities.
This group has been created to provide quick assistance or to address any queries related to the 10th June weekend Yoga Day Event and to build up a global yoga community related to the science behind yoga.
90 min PROGRAM , INCLUDING:
- 11:00 AM EST : A 45 minute insightful and inspiring lecture, you’ll learn how the ancient practice of yoga can be used to control a range of afflictions. Our expert doctors will guide you through the science behind yoga and its ability to improve your physical and mental health.
- 11:45 AM EST: Q/A Session
- 12:00 PM EST: 30 minutes of an interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to perform a series of yoga poses by an expert instructor. Our experienced yoga instructors will guide you on how to stretch your muscles, improve your circulation, and boost your energy, under careful Guidance.
Meet our Experts
Dr. Indranill Basu Ray
Dr. Indranill Basu Ray is one of the top cardiologists and medical experts in the world. Having served as faculty in prestigious medical colleges such as Harvard, Tulane, and AIIMS, his expertise is recognized worldwide. His contributions to the field of medicine are immense, having written numerous medical journals and books. As a scientist, his approach to yoga as integrative medicine is based on science and facts, making him a leading authority in the field. Dr. Basu Ray’s guidance will provide a unique perspective that combines the best of modern medicine with the ancient wisdom of yoga, making this event an invaluable experience for anyone.
Dr. Hetal Nayak
Dr. Hetal Nayek is an inspiring example of how one can overcome health challenges through the power of yoga. As a trained anesthesiologist, she knows firsthand the importance of taking care of one’s health. She has not only overcome multiple ailments herself, but also transformed her life and helped many others do the same through yoga. Her journey to wellness is relatable to every woman out there who faces similar challenges in balancing work, family, and personal health. Dr. Nayek’s expertise and personal experience make her the perfect guide to help women achieve their health and wellness goals through yoga. Join her on this journey of self-discovery and transformation at our upcoming webinar.
Glimpses of Sun Salutations Event
Rajendra Dattaray Wani
Shamim Khan Chowdhury